Undergraduate Urban Planning Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Urban Planning courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Urban Planning universities in United Kingdom
- Loughborough University
- University for the Creative Arts
- Birmingham City University
- Newcastle University
- University of Sheffield
- Cardiff University
- Queen's University Belfast
- University of Liverpool
- Heriot-Watt University
- Leeds Beckett University
Undergraduate Urban Planning fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Urban Planning in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Urban Planning in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Urban Planning in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Urban Planning in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Urban Planning qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Urban Planning Courses in the United Kingdom
- MPlan PlanningLeeds Beckett University£13,000
- BA (Hons) Landscape Architecture with Urban Design with Foundation YearBirmingham City University£13,200
- BA (Hons) Landscape Architecture with Urban DesignBirmingham City University£13,200
- BA (Hons) Landscape Architecture with Urban Design with Placement YearBirmingham City University£13,980
- BSc (Hons) Urban PlanningUniversity of the West of England£14,250
- BA (Hons) Urban Design, Planning and DevelopmentOxford Brookes University£14,600
- BSc (Hons) Urban PlanningUniversity of Gloucestershire£14,700
- BSc (Hons) Urban Planning and Property DevelopmentHeriot-Watt University£15,384
- BA (Hons) Urban and Environmental PlanningLondon South Bank University£15,400
- BSc (Hons) Urban Design and Planning with Professional Practice YearUniversity for the Creative Arts£16,950
- Undergraduate Shipping and Port Management in UK
- Undergraduate Environmental studies and Forestry in UK
- Undergraduate ocean sciences in UK
- Undergraduate Earth Systems Engineering And Management in UK
- Undergraduate Sustainable Development in UK
- Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy in UK
- Undergraduate Energy Policy in UK
- Undergraduate Climate Change Policy in UK
- Undergraduate Toxicology in UK
- Undergraduate Environmental Science in UK
- Institutions offering the courses15
- Count of courses32
- Count of UG courses32
- Count of PG courses65
- Count of Doctorate courses6
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £27,000