Undergraduate Visual Arts Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Visual Arts courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Visual Arts universities in United Kingdom
- University for the Creative Arts
- Staffordshire University
- London Metropolitan University
- Teesside University
- University of Northampton
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Middlesex University
- University of Brighton
- University of Dundee
- University of Greenwich
Undergraduate Visual Arts fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Visual Arts in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Visual Arts in United Kingdom - £20,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Visual Arts in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Visual Arts in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Visual Arts qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Visual Arts Courses in the United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Games Animation, Modelling and Effects (including foundation year)London Metropolitan University£12,700
- BA (Hons) Artist Designer: MakerCardiff Metropolitan University£13,000
- BA (Hons) Concept Art with Foundation YearTeesside University£13,000
- BA (Hons) Concept ArtTeesside University£13,000
- BA (Hons) Fine Art PaintingUniversity of Brighton£13,842
- BA (Hons) Concept Art for Games and FilmStaffordshire University£14,000
- BA (Hons) Concept Art for Games and Film - Staffordshire University LondonStaffordshire University£14,000
- BA (Hons) Concept Art for Games and Film (with a Foundation Year)Staffordshire University£14,000
- BA (Hons) Artist Designer Maker: Glass and CeramicsUniversity of Sunderland£14,000
- BA (Hons) Comics and Concept ArtUniversity of Hertfordshire£14,000
- Undergraduate Infographics in UK
- Undergraduate Printmaking in UK
- Undergraduate Photography in UK
- Undergraduate Animation in UK
- Undergraduate Mixed Media in UK
- Undergraduate Drawing in UK
- Undergraduate Painting in UK
- Undergraduate Filmmaking in UK
- Undergraduate Studio Art in UK
- Institutions offering the courses12
- Count of courses20
- Count of UG courses20
- Count of PG courses19
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £20,000