Postgraduate Visual Arts Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Visual Arts courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Visual Arts universities in United Kingdom
- Teesside University
- University of Liverpool
- Bangor University
- Cranfield University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Loughborough University
- Northumbria University
- Nottingham Trent University
- SOAS University of London
- University of Derby
Postgraduate Visual Arts fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Visual Arts in United Kingdom - £7,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Visual Arts in United Kingdom - £25,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Visual Arts in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Visual Arts in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Visual Arts qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Visual Arts Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA Concept Art (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- MA Art TherapyUniversity of Hertfordshire£11,280
- MA Concept ArtTeesside University£13,000
- MSc Building Information Modelling (BIM) in Design Construction and OperationsUniversity of the West of England£14,250
- MA Digital ArtsUniversity of Greenwich£14,500
- MA Visual PracticeUniversity of Sunderland£14,500
- MA Art TherapyUniversity of Derby£14,700
- MSc Applied Mathematical Sciences with Climate Change ModellingHeriot-Watt University£15,712
- MA Graphic CommunicationNottingham Trent University£15,850
- MMus Composition and Sonic ArtBangor University£16,250
- Postgraduate Printmaking in UK
- Postgraduate Filmmaking in UK
- Postgraduate Drawing in UK
- Postgraduate Studio Art in UK
- Postgraduate Photography in UK
- Postgraduate Animation in UK
- Postgraduate Painting in UK
- Institutions offering the courses17
- Count of courses19
- Count of UG courses20
- Count of PG courses19
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£7,000 - £25,000