Undergraduate Visual Communication Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Visual Communication courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Undergraduate Visual Communication universities in United Kingdom
- Nottingham Trent University
- University for the Creative Arts
- University of East London
- University of Westminster
- Arts University Bournemouth
- University of Gloucestershire
Undergraduate Visual Communication fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Visual Communication in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Visual Communication in United Kingdom - £16,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Visual Communication in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Visual Communication in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Visual Communication qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Visual Communication Courses in the United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design and Illustration (Visual Communication)University of East London£12,700
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design and Illustration (Visual Communication) (with Foundation Year)University of East London£13,500
- BA (Hons) Illustration and Visual CommunicationUniversity of Westminster£14,400
- BA (Hons) Illustration and Visual Communication with FoundationUniversity of Westminster£14,400
- BA (Hons) Visual Communication (Level 6)University of Gloucestershire£14,700
- BA (Hons) Communication & Society and Global StudiesNottingham Trent University£15,200
- BA (Hons) Communication & Society and HistoryNottingham Trent University£15,200
- BA (Hons) Communication & Society and LinguisticsNottingham Trent University£15,200
- BA (Hons) Communication & Society and PhilosophyNottingham Trent University£15,200
- BA (Hons) Communication & Society and MediaNottingham Trent University£15,200
- Undergraduate Industrial Design in UK
- Undergraduate Graphic Design in UK
- Undergraduate Stage Design in UK
- Undergraduate Design in UK
- Undergraduate Interior Design in UK
- Undergraduate Interior Architecture in UK
- Undergraduate Landscape Design in UK
- Undergraduate Housing in UK
- Undergraduate User Experience Design in UK
- Undergraduate Product Design in UK
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses15
- Count of UG courses15
- Count of PG courses19
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £16,000