Doctorate Dentistry Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Dentistry courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Doctorate Dentistry universities in United Kingdom
- Queen Mary University of London
- Cardiff University
- Newcastle University
- University of Bristol
- University of Plymouth
Doctorate Dentistry fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Dentistry in United Kingdom - £17,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Dentistry in United Kingdom - £55,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Dentistry in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Dentistry in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Dentistry qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Dentistry Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD Dental StudiesUniversity of Plymouth£17,170
- ResM Dental StudiesUniversity of Plymouth£17,170
- MPhil Dentistry (PhD,MPhil)Cardiff University£22,700
- PhD Dentistry (PhD,MPhil)Cardiff University£22,700
- MSc by research Oral and Dental SciencesUniversity of Bristol£25,300
- PhD Oral and Dental SciencesUniversity of Bristol£25,300
- PhD Dentistry and Dental SciencesNewcastle University£27,300
- MPhil Dentistry and Dental SciencesNewcastle University£27,300
- PhD Institute of Dentistry (Non-Clinical)Queen Mary University of London£45,150
- PhD Institute of Dentistry (Clinical)Queen Mary University of London£45,150
- Institutions offering the courses5
- Count of courses20
- Count of UG courses18
- Count of PG courses26
- Count of Doctorate courses20
- Fee range (min-max)£17,000 - £55,000