Foundation Nursing Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Foundation Nursing courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 8 Foundation Nursing universities in United Kingdom
- Glyndwr University
- Kingston University
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Derby
- University of East London
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Northampton
Foundation Nursing fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Foundation Nursing in United Kingdom - £10,000
- Maximum fees Foundation Nursing in United Kingdom - £18,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Foundation Nursing in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Foundation Nursing in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Foundation Nursing qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Foundation Nursing Courses in the United Kingdom
- FdSc Nursing Associate (September)University of Central Lancashire£10,000
- FdSc Veterinary NursingGlyndwr University£11,750
- FdSc Nursing AssociateUniversity of East London£12,700
- FdSc Nursing AssociateUniversity of Northampton£13,000
- FdSc Foundation Degree Science Nursing AssociateUniversity of Derby£14,045
- FdSc Veterinary NursingNottingham Trent University£15,200
- FdSc Foundation Degree Nursing AssociateKingston University£15,400
- FD Nursing Associate Foundation DegreeUniversity of Huddersfield£17,000
- Institutions offering the courses8
- Count of courses8
- Count of UG courses329
- Count of PG courses158
- Count of Doctorate courses36
- Fee range (min-max)£10,000 - £18,000