Doctorate Nursing Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Nursing courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Nursing universities in United Kingdom
- Buckinghamshire New University
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Abertay
- University of Essex
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Swansea University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Brighton
- University of Glasgow
- University of Gloucestershire
Doctorate Nursing fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Nursing in United Kingdom - £10,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Nursing in United Kingdom - £23,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Nursing in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Nursing in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Nursing qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Nursing Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD NursingUniversity of Gloucestershire£10,000
- MSc by Research NursingUniversity of Gloucestershire£10,000
- PhD/MPhil NursingCity University of London£13,010
- Masters by Research MidwiferyUniversity of Hertfordshire
- Masters by Research NursingUniversity of Hertfordshire
- PhD MidwiferyUniversity of Hertfordshire
- PhD NursingUniversity of Hertfordshire
- MPhil Nursing, Allied Health and SportBuckinghamshire New University£14,004
- PhD Nursing, Allied Health and SportBuckinghamshire New University£14,004
- MPhil Higher Education - NursingBuckinghamshire New University£14,004
- Doctorate Medicine in UK
- Doctorate Pathology in UK
- Doctorate General Practice in UK
- Doctorate Veterinary Medicine in UK
- Doctorate Physiotherapy in UK
- Doctorate Health Policy in UK
- Doctorate Stem Cell Research Policy in UK
- Doctorate Childhood Studies in UK
- Doctorate Public Health in UK
- Doctorate Pharmacology in UK
- Institutions offering the courses18
- Count of courses34
- Count of UG courses329
- Count of PG courses158
- Count of Doctorate courses34
- Fee range (min-max)£10,000 - £23,000