Postgraduate Nursing Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Nursing courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Nursing universities in United Kingdom
- Buckinghamshire New University
- City University of London
- University of Bedfordshire
- Teesside University
- University of Salford
- Keele University
- University of Nottingham
- Kingston University
- University of Dundee
- University of Plymouth
Postgraduate Nursing fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Nursing in United Kingdom - £6,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Nursing in United Kingdom - £32,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Nursing in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Nursing in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Nursing qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Nursing Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGDip District NursingUniversity of Plymouth£6,300
- PgDip Specialist Practitioner Community District NursingUniversity of Bedfordshire£8,000
- PGDip Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (Health Visiting)University of Bedfordshire£8,000
- PgDip Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (School Nursing)University of Bedfordshire£8,000
- PGDip Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (Health Visiting)Teesside University£12,400
- PGDip Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (School Nursing)Teesside University£12,400
- MSc Specialist Community Public Health NursingGlyndwr University£12,500
- MSc Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (Health Visiting)Teesside University£13,000
- MSc Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (School Nursing)Teesside University£13,000
- MSc/PGDip Specialist Community Public Health NursingBrunel University£13,235
- Postgraduate Occupational Therapy in UK
- Postgraduate Advanced Practice in UK
- Postgraduate Human physical performance and Recreation in UK
- Postgraduate Dentistry in UK
- Postgraduate Psychiatry in UK
- Postgraduate Orthoptics in UK
- Postgraduate General Practice in UK
- Postgraduate Health care in UK
- Postgraduate Physical Education in UK
- Postgraduate Clinical Pathology in UK
- Institutions offering the courses45
- Count of courses158
- Count of UG courses329
- Count of PG courses158
- Count of Doctorate courses34
- Fee range (min-max)£6,000 - £32,000