Undergraduate Nursing Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Nursing courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Nursing universities in United Kingdom
- University of Portsmouth
- London Metropolitan University
- Brunel University
- University of Roehampton
- University of South Wales
- Bangor University
- Coventry University
- University of Brighton
- University of Liverpool
- University of Exeter
Undergraduate Nursing fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Nursing in United Kingdom - £3,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Nursing in United Kingdom - £30,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Nursing in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Nursing in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Nursing qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Nursing Courses in the United Kingdom
- Access to HE Diploma (Nursing) (CUC Coventry)Coventry University£3,384
- Access to HE Diploma (Nursing) (Scarborough)Coventry University£3,384
- BN (Hons) Adult Nursing (Birkenhead) (including a Foundation Year)University of Chester£9,750
- BN (Hons) Adult Nursing (Chester) (including a Foundation Year)University of Chester£9,750
- BN (Hons) Children's Nursing (including Foundation Year)University of Chester£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (Mental Health Nursing)University of Greenwich£11,500
- BN (Hons) Registered Nurse (Adult)Wrexham University£11,750
- BN (Hons) Children's NursingWrexham University£11,750
- BN (Hons) Mental Health NursingWrexham University£11,750
- BSc (Hons) Adult Nursing (September)Birmingham City University£12,000
- Undergraduate Childhood Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Family and Consumer science in UK
- Undergraduate Children Study in UK
- Undergraduate Clinical Physiology in UK
- Undergraduate Physical Education in UK
- Undergraduate Public Health in UK
- Undergraduate Stem Cell Research Policy in UK
- Undergraduate Medical Social Work in UK
- Undergraduate Pathology in UK
- Undergraduate Immunology in UK