Postgraduate Accounting Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Accounting courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Accounting universities in United Kingdom
- University of Portsmouth
- London Metropolitan University
- Brunel University
- University of South Wales
- Bangor University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Coventry University
- University of Brighton
- University of Bath
- University of Bolton
Postgraduate Accounting fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Accounting in United Kingdom - £4,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Accounting in United Kingdom - £39,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Accounting in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Accounting in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Accounting qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Accounting Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Accounting and Finance (Masters Stage)Birmingham City University£4,400
- MSc Professional AccountingSwansea University£5,550
- MSc Accounting and Finance (Fast track)Sheffield Hallam University£8,195
- MSc International Management (Accountancy) (Applied)Teesside University£9,000
- MSc Accounting and Finance (Applied)Teesside University£9,000
- MSc AccountancyUniversity of Dundee£10,450
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert Accounting (ACCA)University of Brighton£10,533
- Diploma in Professional Studies in Accounting (ACCA)University of Brighton£12,000
- MSc Internal Audit Management and ConsultancyBirmingham City University£13,200
- MSc Accounting and Business Finance with Data AnalyticsUniversity of Bedfordshire£13,275
- Postgraduate Business Analytics in UK
- Postgraduate Marine Transportation in UK
- Postgraduate Business in UK
- Postgraduate Project and Event Management in UK
- Postgraduate International Organizations in UK
- Postgraduate Tourism Management in UK
- Postgraduate Business English in UK
- Postgraduate Hospitality Management in UK
- Postgraduate Organizational Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Business Administration in UK