Doctorate Accounting Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Accounting courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Accounting universities in United Kingdom
- Bangor University
- University of Portsmouth
- University of South Wales
- University of Essex
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Birmingham
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University of Kent
- University of Exeter
- Heriot-Watt University
Doctorate Accounting fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Accounting in United Kingdom - £11,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Accounting in United Kingdom - £25,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Accounting in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)
Studying Doctorate Accounting in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Accounting qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
Top Doctorate Accounting Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc by Research Law, Accounting and FinanceUniversity of Gloucestershire£11,730
- PhD Law, Accounting and FinanceUniversity of Gloucestershire£11,730
- PhD in AccountingCity University of London£12,250
- PhD Research Degree in Accounting and FinanceNottingham Trent University£12,700
- PhD Accounting and FinanceUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- MPhil Accounting and FinanceUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- MSc by Research Accounting and FinanceUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- MPhil AccountingUniversity of Lincoln£14,400
- PhD AccountingUniversity of Lincoln£14,400
- PhD (Law/Accounting & Finance)University of South Wales£15,000
39+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Doctorate Tourism Management in UK
- Doctorate Critical Management Studies in UK
- Doctorate Organizational Studies in UK
- Doctorate Hospitality Management in UK
- Doctorate Finance in UK
- Doctorate Business Administration in UK
- Doctorate Supply Chain Management in UK
- Doctorate Business in UK
- Doctorate Marine Transportation in UK
- Doctorate Business Analytics in UK