Postgraduate Agriculture Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Agriculture courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Postgraduate Agriculture universities in United Kingdom
- University of Greenwich
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of East Anglia
- University of Sheffield
- University of Reading
- Newcastle University
Postgraduate Agriculture fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Agriculture in United Kingdom - £15,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Agriculture in United Kingdom - £30,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Agriculture in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)
Studying Postgraduate Agriculture in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Agriculture qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
Related Agriculture courses,
Top Postgraduate Agriculture Courses in the United Kingdom
There are many different types of specialisations you can look into when choosing to study Postgraduate Agriculture courses in United Kingdom. Have a look below and see if there is something you would like to focus on.
- MSc Environmental Management for AgricultureUniversity of Hertfordshire£15,450
- MSc Agriculture for Sustainable DevelopmentUniversity of Greenwich£16,300
- MA Agriculture and Rural DevelopmentUniversity of East Anglia£21,200
- MSc Agriculture and DevelopmentUniversity of Reading£22,350
- MSc Sustainable Agricultural TechnologiesUniversity of Sheffield£27,150
- MSc Sustainable AgricultureUniversity of Sheffield£29,950
- MSc Agricultural and Environmental ScienceNewcastle University£30,600
- MSc Sustainable Agriculture and Food SecurityNewcastle University£30,600
8+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now