Doctorate Agriculture Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Agriculture courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 7 Doctorate Agriculture universities in United Kingdom
- Bangor University
- University of Plymouth
- University of Lincoln
- University of Liverpool
- University of Reading
- Newcastle University
- University of Nottingham
Doctorate Agriculture fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Agriculture in United Kingdom - £16,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Agriculture in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Agriculture in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)
Studying Doctorate Agriculture in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Agriculture qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
Related Agriculture courses,
Top Doctorate Agriculture Courses in the United Kingdom
There are many different types of specialisations you can look into when choosing to study Doctorate Agriculture courses in United Kingdom. Have a look below and see if there is something you would like to focus on.
- MPhil Agricultural Science and TechnologyUniversity of Lincoln£16,400
- MSc by Research Agricultural Science and TechnologyUniversity of Lincoln£16,400
- PhD Agricultural Science and TechnologyUniversity of Lincoln£16,400
- ResM Agriculture and FoodUniversity of Plymouth£17,170
- PhD AgricultureBangor University£17,500
- MSc by Research Agricultural and Food EconomicsUniversity of Reading£22,350
- MSc by Research Agriculture, Ecology and EnvironmentUniversity of Reading£24,150
- PhD / MPhil / MD Biomedical Imaging and BiosensingUniversity of Liverpool£27,800
- MPhil/PhD AgricultureNewcastle University£26,100
- MRes Sustainable Agriculture and Food SecurityNewcastle University£26,100
17+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Institutions offering the courses7
- Count of courses17
- Count of UG courses24
- Count of PG courses8
- Count of Doctorate courses17
- Fee range (min-max)£16,000 - £29,000