Postgraduate Artificial Intelligence Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Artificial Intelligence courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Artificial Intelligence universities in United Kingdom
- University of Liverpool
- Brunel University
- Aston University
- Teesside University
- Coventry University
- University of Bradford
- De Montfort University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Birmingham
Postgraduate Artificial Intelligence fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Artificial Intelligence in United Kingdom - £5,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Artificial Intelligence in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Artificial Intelligence in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Artificial Intelligence in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Artificial Intelligence qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Artificial Intelligence Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGCert Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (Online)University of Liverpool£5,100
- PGCert Artificial Intelligence (Online)University of Liverpool£5,100
- MSc Artificial Intelligence with Data Analytics (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- MSc Applied Artificial Intelligence (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- MSc Artificial IntelligenceTeesside University£15,000
- PgCert Artificial IntelligenceQueen's University Belfast£7,717
- MSc Artificial Intelligence with Advanced PracticeTeesside University£9,000
- MSc Artificial IntelligenceNottingham Trent University£9,300
- PGDip Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (Online)University of Liverpool£10,200
- PGDip Artificial Intelligence (Online)University of Liverpool£10,200
- Postgraduate Computer Graphics in UK
- Postgraduate Machine Learning in UK
- Postgraduate Social Network Analysis in UK
- Postgraduate Game Theory in UK
- Postgraduate Information Technology in UK
- Postgraduate Data Mining in UK
- Postgraduate Virtual and Augumented Reality in UK
- Postgraduate Computer Engineerings in UK
- Postgraduate Cyber Security in UK
- Postgraduate Television in UK
- Institutions offering the courses59
- Count of courses135
- Count of UG courses141
- Count of PG courses135
- Count of Doctorate courses4
- Fee range (min-max)£5,000 - £29,000