Postgraduate Biotechnology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Biotechnology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Biotechnology universities in United Kingdom
- University of Bath
- Teesside University
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Glasgow
- University of Nottingham
- Coventry University
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Sheffield
- De Montfort University
Postgraduate Biotechnology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Biotechnology in United Kingdom - £7,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Biotechnology in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Biotechnology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Biotechnology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Biotechnology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Biotechnology Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Food Science and Biotechnology (With Advance Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- MSc Food Science and Biotechnology (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£9,000
- MSc Bioprocessing and Biotherapeutics (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£9,000
- MRes BiotechnologyNottingham Trent University£9,300
- MSc Food Science and BiotechnologyTeesside University£13,000
- MSc Biotechnology with Data AnalyticsUniversity of Bedfordshire£13,275
- MSc BiotechnologyUniversity of Bedfordshire£13,275
- MSc Biotechnology with Project ManagementUniversity of Bedfordshire£13,275
- MSc Biotechnology (Shrewsbury)University of Chester£13,450
- MSc Molecular BiotechnologyUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,500
- Postgraduate Bioinformatics in UK
- Postgraduate Genetics in UK
- Postgraduate Cell Biology in UK
- Postgraduate Molecular Biology in UK
- Postgraduate Biochemistry in UK
- Institutions offering the courses35
- Count of courses65
- Count of UG courses35
- Count of PG courses65
- Count of Doctorate courses11
- Fee range (min-max)£7,000 - £29,000