Postgraduate Computer Graphics Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Computer Graphics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Computer Graphics universities in United Kingdom
- Bournemouth University
- Brunel University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Teesside University
- University for the Creative Arts
- Buckinghamshire New University
- Queen's University Belfast
- University of Salford
- University of Winchester
Postgraduate Computer Graphics fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Computer Graphics in United Kingdom - £7,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Computer Graphics in United Kingdom - £23,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Computer Graphics in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Computer Graphics in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Computer Graphics qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Computer Graphics Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA Visual Effects (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- MFA Design (Graphics)Sheffield Hallam University£10,925
- MFA Motion GraphicsEdinburgh Napier University£10,605
- MA Visual EffectsTeesside University£13,000
- MA Editing and VFX for TV, Film and Digital MediaUniversity of Salford£15,030
- MA Digital Media Practice: Motion GraphicsUniversity of Winchester£15,350
- MA Digital EffectsBournemouth University£15,500
- MSc Computer Animation and Visual EffectsBournemouth University£15,500
- MA Motion GraphicsEdinburgh Napier University£15,620
- MA Design (Graphics)Sheffield Hallam University£16,385
- Postgraduate Quantum Computing in UK
- Postgraduate Cybernetics in UK
- Postgraduate Artificial Intelligence in UK
- Postgraduate Intelligence Management in UK
- Postgraduate Software Design in UK
- Postgraduate Cyber Security in UK
- Postgraduate Virtual and Augumented Reality in UK
- Postgraduate Game Theory in UK
- Postgraduate Cloud Computing in UK
- Postgraduate Data Mining in UK
- Institutions offering the courses11
- Count of courses17
- Count of UG courses51
- Count of PG courses17
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£7,000 - £23,000