Postgraduate Courses in Canada
Studying for a Postgraduate degree in Canada is an excellent choice to further your skills, increase your job prospects, and put your life on a new trajectory. There are a host of amazing courses from 23 universities on offer. It all comes down to what subject you want to study and what type of institution you’re looking for. Upon completion, you can apply for a post-study work visa and look for work in Canada. This is an excellent opportunity to stay abroad and enhance your career.
Have a look below and find your future course.
Top 10 Postgraduate universities in Canada
- Conestoga College
- St. Francis Xavier University
- University Canada West
- University of Prince Edward Island
- Crandall University
- Georgian College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Cape Breton University
- Trent University
- Nipissing University
- University of Victoria
Postgraduate fees in Canada
Postgraduate fees vary in Canada depending on the institution. It’s important you check the details of where you’re applying.
If the costs seem too much, you can also apply for scholarships to help with the financing of your studies.
However, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate in Canada - £1,170
- Maximum fees Postgraduate in Canada - £15,790
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate in Canada
You will need a visa when studying abroad. Visit the government’s website to start this process. The costs you will be expected to pay are featured below.
|Canada student visa
|CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD$85.
Studying Postgraduate in Canada eligibility criteria
To be eligible to study in Canada , you must have a specific set of documents. You will generally require the documents listed below, though the specific ones you need will depend on the institution and your test scores.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate qualification in Canada
After your studies you will get the opportunity to stay back in Canada with a post-study work visa.
You can apply for this on the government’s website.
This is a good time to look for a job to put your newly qualified skills to use and enhance your career.
See below for how long you’ll be able to stay.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)
Top Postgraduate Courses in the Canada
- GradCert Software Quality Assurance and Test Engineering (Optional Co-op) (Milton - Parkhill Drive)Conestoga College£8,996
- GradCert Computer Applications Development (Optional Co-op) (Milton - Parkhill Drive)Conestoga College£8,996
- GradCert Mobile Solutions Development (Optional Co-op) (Milton - Parkhill Drive)Conestoga College£8,996
- GradCert Predictive Analytics (Milton - Parkhill Drive)Conestoga College£8,996
- GradCert Cybersecurity Response Planning (Waterloo)Conestoga College£8,996
- GradCert Cloud Data Management (Milton - Parkhill Drive)Conestoga College£8,996
- GradCert Business Analytics (Milton - Parkhill Drive)Conestoga College£8,996
- GradCert Health Care Administration and Service Management (Brantford)Conestoga College£8,996
- GradCert Health Care Administration and Service Management (Kitchener - Doon)Conestoga College£8,996
- GradCert Health Care Administration and Service Management (Waterloo)Conestoga College£8,996
536+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now