Postgraduate Design Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Design courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Design universities in United Kingdom
- University for the Creative Arts
- Birmingham City University
- Brunel University
- Kingston University
- University of Strathclyde
- Cranfield University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Loughborough University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University of Plymouth
Postgraduate Design fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Design in United Kingdom - £4,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Design in United Kingdom - £31,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Design in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Design in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Design qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Design Courses in the United Kingdom
- PG Cert Design for Cultural Commons -London Metropolitan University£4,545
- MSc Design (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- MA Design (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- MSc DesignTeesside University£7,500
- MA Games Design (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- PG Dip Design for Cultural Commons -London Metropolitan University£9,090
- MFA Design for Interactive Art & ExperiencesEdinburgh Napier University£10,605
- MFA Lighting DesignEdinburgh Napier University£10,605
- MFA Product Design MakingEdinburgh Napier University£10,605
- MFA Heritage and Exhibition DesignEdinburgh Napier University£10,605
- Postgraduate User Experience Design in UK
- Postgraduate Landscape Design in UK
- Postgraduate Web Design in UK
- Postgraduate Product Design in UK
- Postgraduate Graphic Design in UK
- Postgraduate Visual Communication in UK
- Postgraduate Housing in UK
- Postgraduate Interior Design in UK
- Postgraduate Industrial Design in UK
- Postgraduate Interior Architecture in UK
- Institutions offering the courses69
- Count of courses327
- Count of UG courses685
- Count of PG courses327
- Count of Doctorate courses49
- Fee range (min-max)£4,000 - £31,000