Postgraduate Exercise Science Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Exercise Science courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Exercise Science universities in United Kingdom
- Leeds Beckett University
- Queen Mary University of London
- Bangor University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University of Essex
- University of Roehampton
- Loughborough University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Brunel University
Postgraduate Exercise Science fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Exercise Science in United Kingdom - £9,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Exercise Science in United Kingdom - £26,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Exercise Science in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Exercise Science in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Exercise Science qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Exercise Science Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGDip Sport and Exercise BiomechanicsLeeds Beckett University£9,335
- PG Dip Sport and Exercise PsychologyLeeds Beckett University£9,335
- PG Dip Sport and Exercise PhysiologyLeeds Beckett University£9,335
- PGDip Sport and Exercise NutritionLeeds Beckett University£9,335
- PG Dip Sport and Exercise ScienceLeeds Beckett University£9,335
- MSc Sport Rehabilitation (Pre-Registration)London South Bank University£9,388
- PG Dip Sport and Exercise MedicineLeeds Beckett University£10,665
- MSc Applied Sport and Exercise PsychologyUniversity of Bolton£12,950
- MSc Sport and ExerciseTeesside University£13,000
- MSc Sport and Exercise NutritionBirmingham City University£13,200
- Postgraduate Clinical Pathology in UK
- Postgraduate Dentistry in UK
- Postgraduate Physical Fitness in UK
- Postgraduate Clinical Physiology in UK
- Postgraduate Pharmacology in UK
- Postgraduate Human Physiology in UK
- Postgraduate Group Fitness in UK
- Postgraduate Public Health in UK
- Postgraduate Childhood Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Radiology in UK
- Institutions offering the courses36
- Count of courses79
- Count of UG courses208
- Count of PG courses79
- Count of Doctorate courses42
- Fee range (min-max)£9,000 - £26,000