Doctorate Exercise Science Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Exercise Science courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Exercise Science universities in United Kingdom
- University of Essex
- Bangor University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- University of Lincoln
- University of Chester
- The University of Hull
- University of Kent
- University of Sunderland
- Birmingham City University
- Brunel University
Doctorate Exercise Science fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Exercise Science in United Kingdom - £10,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Exercise Science in United Kingdom - £22,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Exercise Science in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Exercise Science in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Exercise Science qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Exercise Science Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD Applied Sport and Exercise SciencesUniversity of Gloucestershire£10,000
- MRes Sport, Exercise and Health ScienceGlyndwr University£12,500
- MPhil Sport and Exercise SciencesUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- PhD Sport and Exercise SciencesUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- Masters by Research Life Sciences, Sport and Exercise and HealthBirmingham City University£13,200
- MRes Sport and Exercise SciencesUniversity of Chester£13,308
- PhD Sport and ExerciseUniversity of Chester£13,308
- DPsych Sport and Exercise PsychologyGlasgow Caledonian University£13,500
- MRes Sport and Exercise ScienceUniversity of Brighton£13,572
- MRes Sport and ExerciseUniversity of Winchester£13,800
- Doctorate Family and Consumer science in UK
- Doctorate Public Health in UK
- Doctorate Emergency Management in UK
- Doctorate Nutrition And Dietetics in UK
- Doctorate Optometry in UK
- Doctorate Surgery in UK
- Doctorate Behavioural Genetics in UK
- Doctorate Clinical Laboratory Sciences in UK
- Doctorate Immunology in UK
- Doctorate Medicine in UK
- Institutions offering the courses21
- Count of courses42
- Count of UG courses208
- Count of PG courses79
- Count of Doctorate courses42
- Fee range (min-max)£10,000 - £22,000