Postgraduate Family And Consumer Science Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Family And Consumer Science courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 4 Postgraduate Family And Consumer Science universities in United Kingdom
Postgraduate Family And Consumer Science fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Family And Consumer Science in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Family And Consumer Science in United Kingdom - £28,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Family And Consumer Science in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Family And Consumer Science in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Family And Consumer Science qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Family And Consumer Science Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Consumer and Digital Marketing AnalyticsBangor University£16,250
- MSc Food Consumer Marketing and Product DevelopmentSheffield Hallam University£16,385
- MSc Food Consumer Marketing and Product Development (Work Experience)Sheffield Hallam University£16,385
- MSc Consumer BehaviourUniversity of Reading£21,350
- Masters in Marketing (Consumer Marketing)University of Reading£23,900
- MSc International Marketing and Consumer PsychologyQueen Mary University of London£28,950
- Institutions offering the courses4
- Count of courses6
- Count of UG courses7
- Count of PG courses6
- Count of Doctorate courses5
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £28,000