Postgraduate Game Design Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Game Design courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Game Design universities in United Kingdom
- University for the Creative Arts
- University of Abertay
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Birmingham City University
- Kingston University
- Brunel University
- Buckinghamshire New University
- City University of London
- Glyndwr University
- Heriot-Watt University
Postgraduate Game Design fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Game Design in United Kingdom - £7,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Game Design in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Game Design in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Game Design in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Game Design qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Game Design Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA Games Design (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- MSc Computer Games TechnologyUniversity of Portsmouth£8,500
- MA Games DevelopmentUniversity of Bolton£12,450
- MSc Computer Game DevelopmentGlyndwr University£12,500
- MA Games Art and DesignUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,950
- MA Game ArtSheffield Hallam University£16,385
- MSc Video Game Enterprise, Production and DesignBirmingham City University£14,500
- MA Advanced 3D Game ArtBuckinghamshire New University£14,800
- MA Games DesignUniversity of Central Lancashire£15,500
- MA Game Development (Design)Kingston University£15,600
- Institutions offering the courses20
- Count of courses30
- Count of UG courses206
- Count of PG courses30
- Count of Doctorate courses16
- Fee range (min-max)£7,000 - £27,000