Postgraduate Industrial Engineering Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Industrial Engineering courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 4 Postgraduate Industrial Engineering universities in United Kingdom
Postgraduate Industrial Engineering fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Industrial Engineering in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Industrial Engineering in United Kingdom - £25,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Industrial Engineering in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Industrial Engineering in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Industrial Engineering qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Industrial Engineering Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Industrial Control EngineeringUniversity of Gloucestershire£14,700
- MSc Electrical and Electronic Engineering with Industrial PracticeUniversity of Greenwich£18,000
- MSc Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering with Industrial PracticeUniversity of Greenwich£18,000
- MSc Civil Engineering with Industrial PracticeUniversity of Greenwich£18,000
- MSc Electrical Power Engineering with Industrial PracticeUniversity of Greenwich£18,000
- MSc Engineering Management with Industrial PracticeUniversity of Greenwich£18,000
- MSc Water, Waste and Environmental Engineering with Industrial PracticeUniversity of Greenwich£18,000
- MSc Global Sustainability Engineering with Industrial Application with Placement YearHeriot-Watt University£20,808
- MSc Industrial Engineering and EntrepreneurshipUniversity of Dundee£25,300
- MSc Industrial Engineering and International FinanceUniversity of Dundee£25,300
- Institutions offering the courses4
- Count of courses12
- Count of UG courses14
- Count of PG courses12
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £25,000