Postgraduate Literature Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Literature courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Literature universities in United Kingdom
- University of York
- University of Birmingham
- University of Essex
- Teesside University
- University of Roehampton
- Bangor University
- Birmingham City University
- Coventry University
- Newcastle University
- Queen Mary University of London
Postgraduate Literature fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Literature in United Kingdom - £7,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Literature in United Kingdom - £30,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Literature in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Literature in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Literature qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Literature Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA Comics and Graphic Novels (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- MA Victorian Gothic History Literature and CultureUniversity of Portsmouth£8,500
- MA Nineteenth-Century Literature and CultureUniversity of Chester£12,950
- MA Popular Literature and CultureUniversity of Roehampton£14,504
- MA Children's LiteratureUniversity of Roehampton£14,504
- MA English LiteratureTeesside University£15,000
- MA Contemporary LiteraturesUniversity of Brighton£15,800
- MA (by Dissertation) LiteratureUniversity of Essex£16,230
- MA English LiteratureCoventry University£18,600
- MA Welsh: Language and LiteratureBangor University£17,000
- Postgraduate Contemporary Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Poetics in UK
- Postgraduate Creative Writing in UK
- Postgraduate Literary Theory in UK
- Postgraduate Journalism in UK
- Postgraduate Screenwriting in UK
- Postgraduate Latin in UK
- Postgraduate American Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Strategic Studies in UK
- Postgraduate World Englishes in UK
- Institutions offering the courses24
- Count of courses35
- Count of UG courses95
- Count of PG courses35
- Count of Doctorate courses18
- Fee range (min-max)£7,000 - £30,000