Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering universities in United Kingdom
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Leicester
- University of Southampton
- Cranfield University
- Northumbria University
- Queen's University Belfast
- Teesside University
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Liverpool
- Birmingham City University
Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering in United Kingdom - £4,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Systems Engineering (Mechanical) and Engineering ManagementUniversity of Bolton£4,150
- MSc Mechanical EngineeringUniversity of Portsmouth£6,100
- MSc Mechanical Engineering (With Advance Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- MSc Mechanical Engineering (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£9,000
- PGCert Advanced Mechanical EngineeringCranfield University£10,740
- MSc Mechanical EngineeringUniversity of Bolton£12,950
- MSc Engineering (Mechanical Manufacture)Glyndwr University£12,500
- MSc Mechanical EngineeringUniversity of Chester£12,950
- MSc Mechanical EngineeringTeesside University£13,000
- MSc Mechanical EngineeringBirmingham City University£13,200
- Institutions offering the courses54
- Count of courses96
- Count of UG courses391
- Count of PG courses96
- Count of Doctorate courses33
- Fee range (min-max)£4,000 - £27,000