Postgraduate Microbiology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Microbiology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Microbiology universities in United Kingdom
- University of Leicester
- University of Nottingham
- Swansea University
- University of Hertfordshire
- Kingston University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Queen Mary University of London
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Teesside University
- University of Bath
Postgraduate Microbiology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Microbiology in United Kingdom - £7,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Microbiology in United Kingdom - £28,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Microbiology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Microbiology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Microbiology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Microbiology Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Microbiology (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- PGCert Clinical and Molecular MicrobiologyUniversity of Nottingham£9,066.67
- PGDip Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology)Swansea University£12,600
- MSc MicrobiologyTeesside University£13,000
- MSc Microbiology in Public HealthUniversity of Bedfordshire£13,275
- MSc Medical Microbiology with Advanced ResearchUniversity of Hertfordshire£14,750
- MSc Medical Microbiology with Placement YearUniversity of Hertfordshire£14,750
- MSc Biomedical Sciences (Medical Microbiology)University of Westminster£14,000
- MSc Applied Microbiology and BiotechnologyUniversity of Wolverhampton£14,450
- MSc Medical MicrobiologyUniversity of Hertfordshire£14,750
- Postgraduate Neuroscience in UK
- Postgraduate Paleobiology in UK
- Postgraduate Systematics in UK
- Postgraduate Chemical Biology in UK
- Postgraduate Behavioral Neuroscience in UK
- Postgraduate Molecular Genetics in UK
- Postgraduate Mathematical Biology in UK
- Postgraduate Biology Imaging in UK
- Postgraduate Physiology in UK
- Postgraduate Computational Biology in UK
- Institutions offering the courses22
- Count of courses40
- Count of UG courses56
- Count of PG courses40
- Count of Doctorate courses38
- Fee range (min-max)£7,000 - £28,000