Doctorate Microbiology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Microbiology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Microbiology universities in United Kingdom
- University of Liverpool
- University of Essex
- Newcastle University
- Cardiff University
- University of Lincoln
- University of Birmingham
- University of Glasgow
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Nottingham
- Bangor University
Doctorate Microbiology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Microbiology in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Microbiology in United Kingdom - £55,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Microbiology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Microbiology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Microbiology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Microbiology Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD Postgraduate research in MicrobiologyUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- Masters by Research MicrobiologyUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,650
- PhD MicrobiologyUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,650
- MRes Molecular MicrobiologyNottingham Trent University£15,500
- MSc by Research MicrobiologyUniversity of Lincoln£16,100
- MPhil MicrobiologyUniversity of Lincoln£16,100
- PhD MicrobiologyUniversity of Lincoln£16,100
- MSc by Research Environmental Microbiology and BiotechnologyBangor University£18,250
- MPhil Molecular Medicine: Medical MicrobiologyUniversity of Essex£18,800
- PhD Molecular Medicine: Medical MicrobiologyUniversity of Essex£18,800
- Doctorate Human Biology in UK
- Doctorate Virology in UK
- Doctorate Ecology in UK
- Doctorate Biology in UK
- Doctorate Mycology in UK
- Doctorate Chemical Biology in UK
- Doctorate Mathematical Biology in UK
- Doctorate Physiology in UK
- Doctorate Synthetic Biology in UK
- Doctorate Systems Neuroscience in UK
- Institutions offering the courses15
- Count of courses38
- Count of UG courses56
- Count of PG courses40
- Count of Doctorate courses38
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £55,000