Postgraduate Paleoanthropology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Paleoanthropology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 7 Postgraduate Paleoanthropology universities in United Kingdom
- University of Exeter
- University of Sheffield
- University of Southampton
- Bournemouth University
- University of Bradford
- University of Liverpool
- University of York
Postgraduate Paleoanthropology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Paleoanthropology in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Paleoanthropology in United Kingdom - £25,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Paleoanthropology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Paleoanthropology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Paleoanthropology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Paleoanthropology Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc BioarchaeologyBournemouth University£14,500
- MSc BioarchaeologyUniversity of York£18,700
- MSc PalaeoanthropologyUniversity of Liverpool£18,750
- MSc Bioarchaeology: Human OsteologyUniversity of Exeter£19,400
- MSc Bioarchaeology: ZooarchaeologyUniversity of Exeter£19,400
- MSc Archaeology PalaeoanthropologyUniversity of Southampton£21,000
- MSc Archaeology BioarchaeologyUniversity of Southampton£21,000
- MSc Human Osteology and Funerary ArchaeologyUniversity of Sheffield£25,600
- MSc Bioarchaeology: Human Osteology/Zooarchaeology/Forensic AnthropologyUniversity of Exeter£22,500
- MSc Human Osteology and PalaeopathologyUniversity of Bradford£23,028
- Postgraduate Anthropology in UK
- Postgraduate Social Anthropology in UK
- Postgraduate Cultural Anthropology in UK
- Postgraduate Biological Anthropology in UK
- Institutions offering the courses7
- Count of courses11
- Count of UG courses1
- Count of PG courses11
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £25,000