Postgraduate Pathology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Pathology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Pathology universities in United Kingdom
- Brunel University
- Queen Mary University of London
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Middlesex University
- Glyndwr University
- Newcastle University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Queen's University Belfast
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Gloucestershire
Postgraduate Pathology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Pathology in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Pathology in United Kingdom - £41,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Pathology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Pathology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Pathology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Pathology Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Advanced Clinical PracticeGlyndwr University£12,500
- MSc Biomedical Sciences (Cellular Pathology)University of Westminster£14,000
- MSc Advanced Clinical PracticeUniversity of Gloucestershire£14,700
- MSc Enhancing Clinical PracticeUniversity of South Wales£15,100
- MSc Biomedical Science (Haematology and Transfusion Science)Middlesex University£15,100
- MSc Biomedical Science (Cellular Pathology)Middlesex University£15,100
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert Clinical Practice, Management & EducationUniversity of Central Lancashire£15,500
- MSc Psychology in Clinical PracticeNottingham Trent University£15,500
- MSc Advanced Clinical PracticeThe University of Hull£16,250
- MSc Psychological Wellbeing in Clinical PracticeManchester Metropolitan University£16,500
- Postgraduate Children Study in UK
- Postgraduate Respiratory Medicine in UK
- Postgraduate Human Physiology in UK
- Postgraduate Family and Consumer science in UK
- Postgraduate Nursing in UK
- Postgraduate Stem Cell Research Policy in UK
- Postgraduate Human physical performance and Recreation in UK
- Postgraduate Exercise Science in UK
- Postgraduate Primary Care in UK
- Postgraduate Public Health in UK
- Institutions offering the courses15
- Count of courses28
- Count of UG courses4
- Count of PG courses28
- Count of Doctorate courses8
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £41,000