Doctorate Pathology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Pathology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 2 Doctorate Pathology universities in United Kingdom
Doctorate Pathology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Pathology in United Kingdom - £23,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Pathology in United Kingdom - £25,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Pathology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Pathology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Pathology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Pathology Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD Molecular PathologyUniversity of Glasgow£23,000
- PhD Veterinary PathologyUniversity of Liverpool£24,250
- MPhil PathologyUniversity of Liverpool£24,250
- MPhil Veterinary PathologyUniversity of Liverpool£24,250
- MD PathologyUniversity of Liverpool£24,250
- PhD PathologyUniversity of Liverpool£24,250
- PhD / MPhil Veterinary PathologyUniversity of Liverpool£25,950
- PhD / MPhil / MD PathologyUniversity of Liverpool£25,950
- Doctorate Internal Medicine in UK
- Doctorate Physical Fitness in UK
- Doctorate Nursing in UK
- Doctorate Medicine in UK
- Doctorate Exercise Science in UK
- Doctorate Primary Care in UK
- Doctorate Clinical Informatics in UK
- Doctorate Emergency Management in UK
- Doctorate General Practice in UK
- Doctorate Nutrition in UK
- Institutions offering the courses2
- Count of courses8
- Count of UG courses4
- Count of PG courses28
- Count of Doctorate courses8
- Fee range (min-max)£23,000 - £25,000