Postgraduate Performance And Literature Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Performance And Literature courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Performance And Literature universities in United Kingdom
- Birmingham City University
- University of Glasgow
- University of Essex
- University of York
- Bangor University
- University of Liverpool
- Buckinghamshire New University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Kingston University
- Newcastle University
Postgraduate Performance And Literature fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Performance And Literature in United Kingdom - £8,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Performance And Literature in United Kingdom - £24,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Performance And Literature in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Performance And Literature in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Performance And Literature qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Performance And Literature Courses in the United Kingdom
- MMus in Music (Musicology, Composition, Performance, Technology)The University of Hull£8,000
- PGDip Music PerformanceRoyal Holloway University of London£12,135
- MA Contemporary Theatre and PerformanceUniversity of Wolverhampton£13,950
- MA English - Contemporary LiteratureUniversity of Northampton£14,000
- MA/PgD/PgC English Literature and Creative WritingCardiff Metropolitan University£14,000
- MA/PgD/PgC English Literature MastersCardiff Metropolitan University£14,000
- MA Performance (Live and Digital)Buckinghamshire New University£14,300
- MProf Elite PerformanceUniversity of Central Lancashire£14,500
- MA Popular Literature and CultureUniversity of Roehampton£14,504
- MA Performance PracticesDe Montfort University£15,800
- Postgraduate American Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Fiction Writing in UK
- Postgraduate Post-Colonial Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Creative Writing in UK
- Postgraduate Playwriting in UK
- Postgraduate Medieval Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Comparative Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Journalism in UK
- Postgraduate Standard English in UK
- Postgraduate Screenwriting in UK
- Institutions offering the courses42
- Count of courses79
- Count of UG courses304
- Count of PG courses79
- Count of Doctorate courses42
- Fee range (min-max)£8,000 - £24,000