Doctorate Performance And Literature Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Performance And Literature courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Performance And Literature universities in United Kingdom
- University of Glasgow
- University of Abertay
- University of Leicester
- Swansea University
- Bangor University
- Buckinghamshire New University
- Cardiff University
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Bristol
- University of Essex
Doctorate Performance And Literature fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Performance And Literature in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Performance And Literature in United Kingdom - £24,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Performance And Literature in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Performance And Literature in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Performance And Literature qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Performance And Literature Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD Postgraduate research in English Language and LiteratureUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- MPhil Performance and PlayUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- MSc by Research High intensity exercise and performance measuresUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- MPhil High intensity exercise and performance measuresUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- MSc by Research Performance and PlayUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- PhD High intensity exercise and performance measuresUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- PhD Performance and PlayUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- MPhil Art, Design, Performance and EnvironmentBuckinghamshire New University£14,004
- PhD Art, Design, Performance and EnvironmentBuckinghamshire New University£14,004
- DProf Elite PerformanceUniversity of Central Lancashire£15,500
- Doctorate American Literature in UK
- Doctorate Latin in UK
- Doctorate Standard English in UK
- Doctorate Comparative Literature in UK
- Doctorate Fiction Writing in UK
- Doctorate Literature in UK
- Doctorate English Literature in UK
- Doctorate Writing in UK
- Doctorate Post-Colonial Literature in UK
- Doctorate Medieval Literature in UK
- Institutions offering the courses18
- Count of courses42
- Count of UG courses304
- Count of PG courses79
- Count of Doctorate courses42
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £24,000