Postgraduate Pharmaceutical Sciences Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Pharmaceutical Sciences courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Pharmaceutical Sciences universities in United Kingdom
- Kingston University
- Queen's University Belfast
- De Montfort University
- University of Greenwich
- Aston University
- Loughborough University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Strathclyde
Postgraduate Pharmaceutical Sciences fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Pharmaceutical Sciences in United Kingdom - £10,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Pharmaceutical Sciences in United Kingdom - £28,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Pharmaceutical Sciences in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Pharmaceutical Sciences in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Pharmaceutical Sciences qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Pharmaceutical Sciences Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Pharmaceutical & Analytical ScienceEdinburgh Napier University£10,095
- MSc Pharmaceutical Science and Drug Delivery SystemsLondon Metropolitan University£13,750
- MSc/PGDip Pharmaceutical Sciences for the Overseas Pharmacist Assessment ProgrammeUniversity of Sunderland£14,000
- MSc Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical FormulationsUniversity of Sunderland£14,000
- MSc Pharmaceutical Science (with specialism)University of East London£14,340
- MSc Pharmaceutical ChemistryUniversity of South Wales£14,500
- MSc Pharmaceutical Analysis with Management StudiesKingston University£14,900
- MSc Pharmaceutical Science with Management StudiesKingston University£14,900
- MSc Pharmaceutical AnalysisKingston University£14,900
- MSc Pharmaceutical ScienceKingston University£14,900
- Institutions offering the courses21
- Count of courses38
- Count of UG courses84
- Count of PG courses38
- Count of Doctorate courses15
- Fee range (min-max)£10,000 - £28,000