Postgraduate Popular Culture Studies Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Popular Culture Studies courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 2 Postgraduate Popular Culture Studies universities in United Kingdom
Postgraduate Popular Culture Studies fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Popular Culture Studies in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Popular Culture Studies in United Kingdom - £20,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Popular Culture Studies in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Popular Culture Studies in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Popular Culture Studies qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Popular Culture Studies Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA Popular CultureUniversity of Wolverhampton£14,450
- MA World Politics and Popular CultureNewcastle University£20,400
- Postgraduate Asian Studies in UK
- Postgraduate East Asian Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Storytelling in UK
- Postgraduate Korean Studies in UK
- Postgraduate African Studies in UK
- Postgraduate American Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Russian And Eastern European Studies in UK
- Postgraduate African American Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Cultural Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Cultural and ethnic studies in UK
- Institutions offering the courses2
- Count of courses2
- Count of PG courses2
- Count of Doctorate courses1
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £20,000