Postgraduate Social Research Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Social Research courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Social Research universities in United Kingdom
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bristol
- Lancaster University
- Loughborough University
- University of Kent
- University of Nottingham
- University of Stirling
- University of York
- Aston University
- Queen's University Belfast
Postgraduate Social Research fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Social Research in United Kingdom - £11,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Social Research in United Kingdom - £25,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Social Research in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Social Research in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Social Research qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Social Research Courses in the United Kingdom
- PgDip Social Science ResearchQueen's University Belfast£11,800
- PGDip Social ResearchUniversity of Dundee£12,650
- MSc Social Research Methods (criminology)Teesside University£13,000
- MSc Social Research Methods (Social Policy)Teesside University£13,000
- PGDip Social Research (Social Policy)University of Birmingham£13,440
- PGDip Social Research (Social Work and Professional Practice)University of Birmingham£13,440
- MSc Social InnovationGlasgow Caledonian University£13,500
- MSc/PGDip Social Research MethodsUniversity of Brighton£14,300
- MA Social Research MethodsUniversity of Roehampton£14,504
- PGDip in Social Research (Social Policy)University of Birmingham£14,640
- Postgraduate Social work in UK
- Postgraduate Natural Resource Sociology in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology Of Terrorism in UK
- Postgraduate Leisure Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology Of Peace in UK
- Postgraduate Community Practice in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology Of Immigration in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology Of Science in UK
- Postgraduate Cultural Sociology in UK
- Institutions offering the courses30
- Count of courses61
- Count of PG courses61
- Count of Doctorate courses41
- Fee range (min-max)£11,000 - £25,000