Doctorate Social Research Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Social Research courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Social Research universities in United Kingdom
- Cardiff University
- University of Gloucestershire
- University of the West of England
- University of Lincoln
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of Abertay
- Keele University
- Kingston University
Doctorate Social Research fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Social Research in United Kingdom - £10,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Social Research in United Kingdom - £33,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Social Research in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Social Research in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Social Research qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Social Research Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA by Research Social Work and Social CareUniversity of Gloucestershire£10,000
- MSc by Research Social Work and Social CareUniversity of Gloucestershire£10,000
- MA by Research Social SciencesUniversity of Gloucestershire£10,000
- MSc by Research Social SciencesUniversity of Gloucestershire£10,000
- PhD Postgraduate Research in Social Work and Social CareUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- PhD Postgraduate research in Social SciencesUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- Masters by Research Social WorkUniversity of Hertfordshire
- MSc by Research Pluralism as a framework and approach to counselling and social and health interventionsUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- MRes Social Research in EducationUniversity of Winchester£13,800
- MRes Masters in Research Social Research (Health and Wellbeing)University of the West of England£14,250
- Institutions offering the courses21
- Count of courses41
- Count of PG courses61
- Count of Doctorate courses41
- Fee range (min-max)£10,000 - £33,000