Postgraduate Sociology Of Science Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Sociology Of Science courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 4 Postgraduate Sociology Of Science universities in United Kingdom
Postgraduate Sociology Of Science fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Sociology Of Science in United Kingdom - £11,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Sociology Of Science in United Kingdom - £19,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Sociology Of Science in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Sociology Of Science in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Sociology Of Science qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Sociology Of Science Courses in the United Kingdom
- PgDip Social Science ResearchQueen's University Belfast£11,800
- MSc Social Sciences Research for HealthcareUniversity of Bradford£17,682
- MSc Healthcare and Social Sciences ResearchUniversity of Bradford£17,682
- MSc Research in the Social Sciences (International Politics)Aston University£18,800
- MSc Research in the Social Sciences (Management)Aston University£18,800
- MSc Social Science Research (Business and Management Studies)Loughborough University£19,950
- MSc Social Science Research (Communication and Media)Loughborough University£19,950
- MSc Social Science Research (Social Policy)Loughborough University£19,950
- MSc Social Science Research (Sport and Exercise Science)Loughborough University£19,950
- Postgraduate Natural Resource Sociology in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology Of The Family in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology Of Peace in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology in UK
- Postgraduate Social Research in UK
- Postgraduate Cultural Sociology in UK
- Postgraduate Applied Sociology in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology Of Immigration in UK
- Postgraduate Social Policy in UK
- Postgraduate Political Sociology in UK
- Institutions offering the courses4
- Count of courses9
- Count of UG courses20
- Count of PG courses9
- Count of Doctorate courses27
- Fee range (min-max)£11,000 - £19,000