Postgraduate Sociology Of Terrorism Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Sociology Of Terrorism courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Sociology Of Terrorism universities in United Kingdom
- Cranfield University
- University of Kent
- University of York
- University of Leicester
- Coventry University
- Lancaster University
- SOAS University of London
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Essex
- University of Plymouth
Postgraduate Sociology Of Terrorism fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Sociology Of Terrorism in United Kingdom - £8,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Sociology Of Terrorism in United Kingdom - £24,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Sociology Of Terrorism in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Sociology Of Terrorism in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Sociology Of Terrorism qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Sociology Of Terrorism Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA The Politics of Conflict and ViolenceUniversity of Leicester£8,250
- PGCert Women, Violence and ConflictUniversity of York£9,350
- PGCert CounterterrorismCranfield University£10,020
- PDip/MA Security and TerrorismUniversity of Kent£11,600
- PGDip Women, Violence and ConflictUniversity of York£14,030
- PgDip Terrorism and SecurityUniversity of Salford£15,030
- MSc Counter TerrorismUniversity of Central Lancashire£15,500
- MSc Cybercrime, Terrorism and SecurityUniversity of Plymouth£16,500
- MA Terrorism,International Crime and Global SecurityCoventry University£16,600
- MSc Terrorism, Security and PolicingUniversity of Leicester£17,500
- Postgraduate Natural Resource Sociology in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology Of Autism in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology Of The Family in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology Of Disaster in UK
- Postgraduate Conservation Science in UK
- Postgraduate Digital Sociology in UK
- Postgraduate Social Policy in UK
- Postgraduate Social work in UK
- Postgraduate Cultural Sociology in UK
- Postgraduate Community Practice in UK
- Institutions offering the courses12
- Count of courses20
- Count of UG courses5
- Count of PG courses20
- Count of Doctorate courses1
- Fee range (min-max)£8,000 - £24,000