Postgraduate Vehicle Engineering Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Vehicle Engineering courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Postgraduate Vehicle Engineering universities in United Kingdom
- Cranfield University
- Aston University
- University of East London
- Brunel University
- University of Bolton
- University of Sheffield
Postgraduate Vehicle Engineering fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Vehicle Engineering in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Vehicle Engineering in United Kingdom - £30,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Vehicle Engineering in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Vehicle Engineering in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Vehicle Engineering qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Vehicle Engineering Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Electric Vehicle TechnologyUniversity of Bolton£12,450
- MSc Electric Vehicle Engineering with Placement YearUniversity of East London£15,240
- MSc Electric Vehicle EngineeringUniversity of East London£15,240
- PGCert Military Vehicle TechnologyCranfield University£16,800
- MSc Future Vehicle TechnologiesAston University£20,700
- MSc Electric Vehicle SystemsBrunel University£21,470
- MSc Connected and Autonomous Vehicle Engineering (Automotive)Cranfield University£21,500
- MSc Future Vehicle Technologies (including Professional Practice)Aston University£22,350
- MSc Autonomous and Intelligent SystemsUniversity of Sheffield£27,500
- MSc Autonomous Vehicle Dynamics and ControlCranfield University£24,000
- Postgraduate Space sciences in UK
- Postgraduate Gerontology in UK
- Postgraduate Science Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Bioengineering in UK
- Postgraduate Control Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Semiconductors in UK
- Postgraduate Manufacturing Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Instrumentation Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Bioprocess Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Military Engineering in UK
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses11
- Count of UG courses11
- Count of PG courses11
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £30,000