Undergraduate Governmental Affairs Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Governmental Affairs courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 2 Undergraduate Governmental Affairs universities in United Kingdom
Undergraduate Governmental Affairs fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Governmental Affairs in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Governmental Affairs in United Kingdom - £17,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Governmental Affairs in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Governmental Affairs in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Governmental Affairs qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Governmental Affairs Courses in the United Kingdom
- LLB (Hons) Law with Government and Politics with Foundation YearThe University of Law£14,150
- BA (Hons) International Governance and Policy with Foundation YearKeele University£14,700
- BA (Hons) International Governance and PolicyKeele University£14,700
- LLB (Hons) Law with Government Politics (Leeds)The University of Law£15,900
- LLB (Hons) Law with Government Politics with Foundation Year (Leeds)The University of Law£15,900
- LLB (Hons) Law with Government Politics (London Bloomsbury)The University of Law£16,700
- LLB (Hons) Law with Government Politics with Foundation Year (London Bloomsbury)The University of Law£16,700
- BA (Hons) International Governance and Policy with International or Placement YearKeele University£17,700
- Undergraduate Peace And Conflict Studies in UK
- Undergraduate International Relations in UK
- Undergraduate Foreign Policy in UK
- Undergraduate Law in UK
- Undergraduate Public Policy School in UK
- Undergraduate Public Policy in UK
- Undergraduate Policy Studies in UK
- Institutions offering the courses2
- Count of courses8
- Count of UG courses8
- Count of PG courses41
- Count of Doctorate courses11
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £17,000