Doctorate Governmental Affairs Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Governmental Affairs courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 7 Doctorate Governmental Affairs universities in United Kingdom
- University of Birmingham
- Cardiff University
- University of Essex
- Heriot-Watt University
- Keele University
- Newcastle University
- University of Leicester
Doctorate Governmental Affairs fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Governmental Affairs in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Governmental Affairs in United Kingdom - £26,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Governmental Affairs in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Governmental Affairs in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Governmental Affairs qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Governmental Affairs Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD/MPhil Health Policy and GovernanceKeele University£14,900
- MRes in Housing Policy, Housing Management and GovernanceHeriot-Watt University£15,672
- PhD GovernmentUniversity of Essex£16,230
- MPhil GovernmentUniversity of Essex£16,230
- PhD/Mphil Human and Social Geography - Environmental Governance and Social JusticeUniversity of Leicester£17,495
- PhD Local Government Studies by Distance LearningUniversity of Birmingham£18,450
- PhD Local Government StudiesUniversity of Birmingham£18,450
- PhD Local Government and Public Policy with Integrated StudyUniversity of Birmingham£19,440
- MPhil Comparative Politics, Policy and GovernanceCardiff University£22,700
- PhD Comparative Politics, Policy and GovernanceCardiff University£22,700
- Institutions offering the courses7
- Count of courses11
- Count of UG courses8
- Count of PG courses41
- Count of Doctorate courses11
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £26,000