Postgraduate Governmental Affairs Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Governmental Affairs courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Governmental Affairs universities in United Kingdom
- The University of Law
- Aston University
- Brunel University
- Cardiff University
- University of Bristol
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Sussex
- University of York
- Leeds Beckett University
- Loughborough University
Postgraduate Governmental Affairs fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Governmental Affairs in United Kingdom - £5,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Governmental Affairs in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Governmental Affairs in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Governmental Affairs in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Governmental Affairs qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Governmental Affairs Courses in the United Kingdom
- LLM Corporate Governance and Law GradCGUniversity of Portsmouth£5,670
- MA Multilevel Governance and International Relations JointAston University£7,350
- LLM International Corporate GovernanceThe University of Law£12,000
- LLM Corporate Governance Grad ICSAThe University of Law£12,000
- LLM Corporate GovernanceThe University of Law£12,000
- LLM Governance, Risk management and ComplianceUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,950
- MSc Corporate GovernanceLeeds Beckett University£16,000
- MA Governance and International Politics DoubleAston University£14,750
- LLM International Corporate Governance (Master of Laws)The University of Law£15,100
- LLM Corporate Governance Grad: ICSA (Master of Laws)The University of Law£15,100
- Institutions offering the courses19
- Count of courses41
- Count of UG courses8
- Count of PG courses41
- Count of Doctorate courses11
- Fee range (min-max)£5,000 - £29,000