Undergraduate Nutrition Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Nutrition courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Nutrition universities in United Kingdom
- Coventry University
- Birmingham City University
- De Montfort University
- University of Greenwich
- University of Hertfordshire
- London Metropolitan University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University College Birmingham
- University of Central Lancashire
Undergraduate Nutrition fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Nutrition in United Kingdom - £9,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Nutrition in United Kingdom - £30,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Nutrition in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)
Studying Undergraduate Nutrition in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Nutrition qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
Top Undergraduate Nutrition Courses in the United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Human Nutrition (including a Foundation Year)University of Chester£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Sport Nutrition with Foundation YearLiverpool John Moores University£11,000
- BSc (Hons) Nutrition with Foundation YearLiverpool John Moores University£11,000
- BSc (Hons) Nutrition and DieteticsWrexham University£11,750
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Nutrition with Foundation YearLeeds Beckett University£12,000
- BSc (Hons) Health, Nutrition and ExerciseUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- BSc (Hons) Health, Nutrition and Exercise (With Professional Practice Year)University of Bedfordshire£12,900
- BSc (Hons) Food and Nutrition Science (with Foundation Year)University of Bedfordshire£12,900
- BSc (Hons) Nutrition and Exercise ScienceUniversity of Chester£12,950
- BSc (Hons) Nutrition and Exercise Science (including a Foundation Year)University of Chester£12,950
123+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Undergraduate Advanced Practice in UK
- Undergraduate Surgery in UK
- Undergraduate Orthoptics in UK
- Undergraduate Immunology in UK
- Undergraduate Dentistry in UK
- Undergraduate Public Health in UK
- Undergraduate Optometry in UK
- Undergraduate Occupational Therapy in UK
- Undergraduate Exercise Science in UK
- Undergraduate Rehabilitation Medicine in UK