Doctorate Nutrition Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Nutrition courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 8 Doctorate Nutrition universities in United Kingdom
- University of Abertay
- Newcastle University
- University of Glasgow
- University of Chester
- University of Bristol
- University of Nottingham
- University of Plymouth
- University of Roehampton
Doctorate Nutrition fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Nutrition in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Nutrition in United Kingdom - £37,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Nutrition in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Nutrition in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Nutrition qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Nutrition Courses in the United Kingdom
- MPhil Human nutrition, dietary patterns and physical activityUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- MSc by Research Human nutrition, dietary patterns and physical activityUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- PhD Human nutrition, dietary patterns and physical activityUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- MPhil Clinical Sciences and NutritionUniversity of Chester£17,142
- MRes Clinical Sciences and NutritionUniversity of Chester£17,142
- PhD Nutrition and HealthUniversity of Plymouth£17,170
- PhD Exercise, Nutrition and HealthUniversity of Bristol£20,100
- MRes Nutrition and Metabolic DisordersUniversity of Roehampton£20,750
- MD NutritionUniversity of Glasgow£23,000
- MSc (Research) NutritionUniversity of Glasgow£23,000
- Doctorate Exercise Science in UK
- Doctorate Radiology in UK
- Doctorate Dentistry in UK
- Doctorate Clinical Laboratory Sciences in UK
- Doctorate Immunology in UK
- Doctorate Psychiatry in UK
- Doctorate Health care in UK
- Doctorate Human physical performance and Recreation in UK
- Doctorate Childhood Studies in UK
- Doctorate Nutrition And Dietetics in UK
- Institutions offering the courses8
- Count of courses15
- Count of UG courses122
- Count of PG courses40
- Count of Doctorate courses15
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £37,000