Postgraduate Nutrition Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Nutrition courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Nutrition universities in United Kingdom
- University of Chester
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University of Nottingham
- Northumbria University
- Leeds Beckett University
- London Metropolitan University
- University of Glasgow
- Birmingham City University
- Bournemouth University
- Coventry University
Postgraduate Nutrition fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Nutrition in United Kingdom - £7,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Nutrition in United Kingdom - £28,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Nutrition in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Nutrition in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Nutrition qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Nutrition Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Sport NutritionUniversity of Stirling£7,575
- PGDip Sport and Exercise NutritionLeeds Beckett University£9,335
- PGDip Nutrition and DieteticsUniversity of Chester£12,950
- MSc Sport and Exercise NutritionBirmingham City University£13,200
- MSc Physical Activity, Nutrition and Behaviour ChangeUniversity of Bedfordshire£13,275
- MSc Public Health NutritionUniversity of Chester£13,450
- MSc Human NutritionUniversity of Chester£13,450
- MSc Nutrition & Exercise SciencesUniversity of Central Lancashire£13,500
- MSc Dietetics and NutritionLondon Metropolitan University£13,750
- MSc Human Nutrition (Public Health/Sports)London Metropolitan University£13,750
- Institutions offering the courses23
- Count of courses40
- Count of UG courses122
- Count of PG courses40
- Count of Doctorate courses15
- Fee range (min-max)£7,000 - £28,000