Undergraduate Pharmacology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Pharmacology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Pharmacology universities in United Kingdom
- Bangor University
- Coventry University
- University of Portsmouth
- University of East London
- Swansea University
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of Hertfordshire
- London Metropolitan University
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Central Lancashire
Undergraduate Pharmacology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Pharmacology in United Kingdom - £9,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Pharmacology in United Kingdom - £30,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Pharmacology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)
Studying Undergraduate Pharmacology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Pharmacology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
Top Undergraduate Pharmacology Courses in the United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Pharmacology (including a Foundation Year)University of Chester£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Pharmacology and Health Science with Foundation YearUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- BSc (Hons) Pharmacology and Health Science with Professional Practice YearUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- HND Pharmaceutical ScienceUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- MSci PharmacologyUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BSc (Hons) Pharmacology (including foundation year)London Metropolitan University£13,200
- BSc (Hons) PharmacologyUniversity of Wolverhampton£14,950
- BSc (Hons) PharmacologyUniversity of Chester£13,450
- BSc (Hons) Biological Science (Optional pathways in Ecology and Environmental Management/Genomics/Pharmacology/Pre-Med)Staffordshire University£14,000
- BSc (Hons) Biological Science (with a foundation year) (Optional pathways in Ecology and Environmental Management/Genomics/Pharmacology/Pre-Med)Staffordshire University£14,000
80+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Undergraduate Advanced Practice in UK
- Undergraduate Clinical Informatics in UK
- Undergraduate Nutrition And Dietetics in UK
- Undergraduate Public Health in UK
- Undergraduate Immunology in UK
- Undergraduate Nutrition in UK
- Undergraduate Dentistry in UK
- Undergraduate Veterinary Medicine in UK
- Undergraduate Health Informatics in UK
- Undergraduate Emergency Medicine in UK