Doctorate Pharmacology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Pharmacology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Pharmacology universities in United Kingdom
- Cardiff University
- University of Liverpool
- University of Bristol
- Keele University
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Bradford
- University of Glasgow
- University of Hertfordshire
- Newcastle University
- University of Bath
Doctorate Pharmacology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Pharmacology in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Pharmacology in United Kingdom - £33,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Pharmacology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Pharmacology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Pharmacology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Pharmacology Courses in the United Kingdom
- Masters by Research Pharmacology, Toxicology and PharmacyUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,650
- PhD Pharmacology, Toxicology and PharmacyUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,650
- PhD/MPhil PharmacologyKeele University£14,900
- PhD/MPhil Medicinal Chemistry (including Pharmacology; Pharmaceutical Science; Analytical Biochemistry)Keele University£14,900
- MRes NeuropharmacologyNottingham Trent University£15,500
- MRes PharmacologyNottingham Trent University£15,500
- MRes Cancer PharmacologyUniversity of Bradford£20,885
- MRes Drug Toxicology and Safety PharmacologyUniversity of Bradford£20,885
- PhD Pharmacy (Pharmacology and Physiology)University of Kent£21,900
- MPhil Pharmacology and PhysiologyCardiff University£22,700
- Institutions offering the courses12
- Count of courses27
- Count of UG courses83
- Count of PG courses31
- Count of Doctorate courses27
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £33,000