Doctorate American Studies Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate American Studies courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 7 Doctorate American Studies universities in United Kingdom
- University of Nottingham
- Swansea University
- University of Glasgow
- The University of Hull
- University of Kent
- University of Liverpool
- University of Leicester
Doctorate American Studies fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate American Studies in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate American Studies in United Kingdom - £24,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate American Studies in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate American Studies in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate American Studies qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate American Studies Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA by Thesis American StudiesThe University of Hull£15,400
- MA by Research Latin American StudiesSwansea University£15,400
- PhD American StudiesThe University of Hull£15,400
- PhD/MPhil Modern Languages and Translation Studies - Spanish and Latin American StudiesUniversity of Leicester£15,520
- MA by Research American StudiesSwansea University£16,000
- MPhil American StudiesSwansea University£16,000
- PhD American StudiesSwansea University£16,000
- MA/PhD American StudiesUniversity of Kent£17,400
- PhD American StudiesUniversity of Kent£18,000
- MRes Latin American StudiesUniversity of Liverpool£18,450
- Doctorate Russian And Eastern European Studies in UK
- Doctorate African Studies in UK
- Doctorate East Asian Studies in UK
- Doctorate Middle East Studies in UK
- Doctorate African American Studies in UK
- Doctorate Latin American Studies in UK
- Doctorate Cultural and ethnic studies in UK
- Doctorate Asian Studies in UK
- Doctorate European Studies in UK
- Doctorate Canadian Studies in UK
- Institutions offering the courses7
- Count of courses20
- Count of UG courses78
- Count of PG courses4
- Count of Doctorate courses20
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £24,000