Doctorate Cell Biology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Cell Biology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 8 Doctorate Cell Biology universities in United Kingdom
- University of Leicester
- University of Liverpool
- University of Essex
- University of Kent
- Newcastle University
- University of Bradford
- University of Bristol
- University of Roehampton
Doctorate Cell Biology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Cell Biology in United Kingdom - £18,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Cell Biology in United Kingdom - £33,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Cell Biology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Cell Biology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Cell Biology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Cell Biology Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD Cell and Molecular BiologyUniversity of Essex£18,800
- MPhil Cell and Molecular BiologyUniversity of Essex£18,800
- MRes Cell BiomedicineUniversity of Roehampton£20,750
- MSc (by Dissertation) Cell and Molecular BiologyUniversity of Essex£20,700
- MRes Molecular and Cell BiologyUniversity of Bradford£20,885
- PhD Cell BiologyUniversity of Kent£21,200
- PhD Pharmacy (Biochemistry and Cell Biology)University of Kent£21,900
- PhD Cell BiologyUniversity of Liverpool£24,250
- MPhil Cell BiologyUniversity of Liverpool£24,250
- MD Cell BiologyUniversity of Liverpool£24,250
- Doctorate Bioinformatics in UK
- Doctorate Biochemistry in UK
- Doctorate Biotechnology in UK
- Doctorate Molecular Biology in UK
- Doctorate Genetics in UK
- Institutions offering the courses8
- Count of courses22
- Count of UG courses4
- Count of PG courses12
- Count of Doctorate courses22
- Fee range (min-max)£18,000 - £33,000