Doctorate Creative Arts Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Creative Arts courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Creative Arts universities in United Kingdom
- London South Bank University
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Hertfordshire
- Bangor University
- Cardiff University
- Loughborough University
- SOAS University of London
- University of East London
- University of Sussex
- University of Westminster
Doctorate Creative Arts fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Creative Arts in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Creative Arts in United Kingdom - £22,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Creative Arts in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Creative Arts in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Creative Arts qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Creative Arts Courses in the United Kingdom
- Masters by Research Creative ArtsUniversity of Hertfordshire
- PhD Creative ArtsUniversity of Hertfordshire
- MRes Creative PracticeUniversity of Westminster£14,000
- PhD Arts and Creative IndustriesLondon South Bank University£14,470
- MRes Arts and Creative IndustriesLondon South Bank University£14,900
- MPhil/PhD School of Arts and Creative IndustriesUniversity of East London£15,340
- MRes Creative PracticeBangor University£15,750
- PhD Creative ArtsLoughborough University£18,100
- PhD Creative and Critical PracticeUniversity of Sussex£18,975
- PhD/MPhil Research Degrees/Creative Arts and Cultural IndustriesSOAS University of London£21,630
- Institutions offering the courses10
- Count of courses13
- Count of UG courses26
- Count of PG courses31
- Count of Doctorate courses13
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £22,000